Garlic and Tomato Zoodles with Turkey Recipe
- 5 oz ground turkey
- 2 cups spiralized zoodles
- 1 cup tomato sauce (no salt or sugar added!)
- 1 tsp spice gals garlic onion seasoning
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 basil
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Start by heating a skillet on medium high heat.
- Add your ground turkey and cook while chopping into small pieces with your spatula until nearly done.
- Next add your zoodles and tomato sauce and turn heat to medium low.
- Add your spices and continue to mix in your skillet until your zoodles are tender or al-dente depending on your preference. Top with more salt, pepper and basil and voilà! Enjoy