Dark Chocolate Dipped Frozen Banana Recipe
- 6 Bananas
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- 1 Package 70%- 80% Dark chocolate Stevia sweetened
- Raw almonds or unsweetened coconut
- Peel 6 bananas, then slice in half and insert a popsicle stick into the cut end.
- Lay the bananas on a piece of parchment paper or wax paper and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Melt 1 package of 70%- 80% Dark chocolate (stevia sweetened) chips in a double boiler or melt in 20 second increments in the microwave.
- Dip the frozen banana into the melted chocolate and twirl to remove any excess.
- Roll in slivered raw almonds or unsweetened coconut return them to the freezer to harden.